Group’s Humber River Kayak’ & Canoe Beginner’s Lesson/Rentals
Welcome to our Group’s Humber River Intro to Kayaking & Canoeing Lesson & Rentals page!
Paddling the calm & meandering Humber River is the perfect way to get outside and have fun this season! The Humber River is one of Toronto’s hidden gems and is home to a huge variety of wildlife, including Beaver, Blue Heron, Deer, Coyotes, Egret, Mink and much much more!
Located only a 5-minute walk from Old Mill TTC Station (Toronto’s Public Transit) you don’t even need a vehicle! Simply book your event with our group sales rep and our friendly staff will have everything ready and waiting for your relaxing paddle of the scenic Humber River’s calm beautiful waters!
WHEN: May – October 2022
DIFFICULTY: Beginner, but fun for all levels!
WHERE: Humber River Toronto, Canada!
Paddling the calm & meandering Humber River is the perfect way to get outside and try something new with your group! The Humber River is one of Toronto’s hidden gems and is home to a huge variety of wildlife, including Beaver, Blue Heron, Deer, Coyotes, Egret, Mink and much much more!
Our Kayak & Canoe Beginner’s Lesson is a great way to get into the world of paddling! Our experienced instructors will provide a brief on-land lesson covering the basics and safety before you embark on your paddle of Toronto’s beautiful Humber River!
How to Book
Our Group Bookings Coordinator is ready and waiting to help create, book and customize your event!
Phone: 1 (416) 536 2067 Ext. 124
Email: [email protected]
Office Hours: Wednesday – Sunday: 9 – 5
Note: Minimum 10 Participants required
Holiday & Long Weekend Pricing is Weekend Price***
2-Hour Rental and Lesson & Guided Tour
- Boat(s), Paddle(s), PFD “Lifejacket”, Coast Guard Safety Kit
- 15 Minute on-shore introductory lesson from our experienced instructors
- Our friendly staff to help you launch your boat(s) and/or board(s)
- 1.5 Hour Guided Tour of Toronto’s beautiful history packed Humber River
- Our experienced instructors to help you every step of the way!
What to Bring
- Dress for the weather!
- Wear footwear you don’t mind possibly getting Wet & Muddy.
- Sunscreen, Sunglasses & Hats, are all recommended for sunny days!
- Change of clothes. (Required for all paddlers in April, May & November)
- Don’t forget your Cameras!
How It Works
After signing in and getting set up with your boat(s) and equipment, we start with a brief on-land paddling lesson before we get on the water for a 1.5 hour guided paddle of the Humber River’s calm meandering waters. Along the way, our experienced instructors will tell you about the Humber and its wildlife, while helping you hone your paddling skills.
We Start & Finish this event at our Humber Location, so no need for a shuttle!
Please arrive at least 15 minutes early for Check-In to ensure you get out on time.
- Anyone under 18 must have waiver signed by legal guardian and must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian.
- There is a minimum adult to child/youth ratio listed on our FAQs page
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes early for Check-In to ensure you get out on time.
Click Here to view our Cancellations & Rescheduling Policy
Map & Directions