Welcome to our Glow In The Dark Night Paddles page!
New for 2023 we’re super excited to bring you Glow In The Dark Voyageur Canoe Night Tours!
Located right on Toronto’s Humber River our Glow In The Dark paddles offer you the chance to experience the Humber like you’ve never seen it before! Aboard our 25′ Voyageur Canoe lit up with SUBMRG’s Under Glow Lighting System which casts a halo of light all around us! Our experienced guides will take you on a 1.5-Hour Tour of some of the coolest spots on the Humber down to lake Ontario to check out the Toronto skyline!
A perfect way to get outside and try something new!
June – September 2022
How to Book
Select the “Book Now” button above, select the date that you prefer then follow our simple online booking steps to complete your reservation.
Glow in the dark Voyageur Tours: $55+tax per person aboard a 11 passenger voyageur canoe
Frequent Paddler Discount – 25%
- PFD(s) “Lifejackets”
- SUBMRG Under Glow Lighting
- 1.5-Hour Guided Night Paddle of Toronto’s Humber River!
- Our experienced staff to help you every step of the way!
What to Bring
- Dress for the weather!
- Wear closed-toe athletic footwear you don’t mind getting wet & muddy.
- It gets cooler at night so bring an extra layer!
- Government Issued Photo ID.
How It Works
After Signing in our friendly staff will set you up with your Boat(s) and Equipment before helping you launch on your calm scenic Located on Toronto’s beautiful Humber River. Humber Paddling center which is only a 5-Minute walk from Old Mill TTC Station! Upon arrival we’ll get you signed in and set you up with your boat and equipment before you embark on your scenic paddle of the meandering Humber River with our experienced guides there to take you to the coolest places and help you out with anything you might need!
- Paddlers must be comfortable treading water while wearing a PFD and reaching a shoreline (minimum 20 metres to shore)
- Anyone under 18 must be accompanied on the water by an adult or legal guardian.
- Waivers to be signed on location.
- Check your order confirmation for your specific event Dates & Start Time.
- Events are subject to weather and other factors out of our control. If we must cancel or delay an event we will let you know as soon as possible.
- We Start & Finish this event at our Humber Location, so no need for a shuttle!
Click Here to view our Cancellations & Rescheduling Policy
Frequent Paddler Discount Pass
Become a Frequent Paddler today and save on our huge selection of Kayaking, Canoeing & SUP Guided Tours, Lessons & Events! Best of all, by using your Frequent Paddler Discount Pass you can bring guests and book up to 4 boats/seats using your discount!
How Much? Our 2023 Frequent Paddler Pass is Only $20+tax!
Map & Directions
Click Here for Directions to our Humber River Paddling Centre
How to Book: Click the Date to select the Date & Time that works for you. Select the event time you’d like then select which boat(s) you’d like to reserve, then follow our easy online booking process to complete your reservation.
Using a Gift Certificate? Enter the Gift Certificate Code in the Gift Card box on the Checkout Page.