Welcome to our Magic On The River Page!
Looking to try something truly unique?! Paddle to a Magic show this summer!
Located on Toronto’s beautiful Humber River our Magic On The River event starts at our Humber Paddling center. Upon arrival we’ll get you signed in and set you up with your boat and equipment before you embark on your scenic paddle of the meandering Humber River to our Magic Show located right on the river! Upon arrival you’ll be greeted by host Dan Galea. Depending on the show, he will then introduce the “People’s Choice” award winner and TEDx speaker, Keith Brown, or world renowned comedian, magician, and world record holder, Mark Clearview!
A perfect way to get outside and try something new!
WHEN: July 14 2022
DIFFICULTY: Beginner, but fun for all levels!
EVENT DURATION: 1.5-Hours
WHERE: Humber River Toronto Canada!
How to Book
Select the “Book Now” button above, select the date that you prefer then follow our simple online booking steps to complete your reservation.
Frequent Paddlers Pass – 20% Discount
- PFD(s) “Lifejackets”
- Glow Stick
- Comedy show right on the river!
- Our experienced staff to help you every step of the way!
What to Bring
- Dress for the weather!
- Something to secure your Shades so they don’t fall in and sink!
- Sunscreen, Sunglasses & Hats, are all recommended for sunny days!
- Blanket to keep you cozy during the show
- Snacks & Drinks – Non Alcoholic 😉
- Don’t forget your Cameras!
How It Works
Located on Toronto’s beautiful Humber River our Magic On The River event starts at our Humber Paddling center which is only a 5-Minute walk from Old Mill TTC Station! Upon arrival we’ll get you signed in and set you up with your boat and equipment before you embark on your scenic paddle of the meandering Humber River to our Magic Show located right on the river! Upon arrival you’ll be greeted by host Dan Galea. Depending on the show, he will then introduce the “People’s Choice” award winner and TEDx speaker and entertainer, Keith Brown, or the mind reading magician Mysterion, star on America’s Got Talent and Pen and Teller’s Fool Us!
Boats launch at 6:30, you will paddle down to our stage where you will be greeted by our host Dan Galea. You will have about 15-20 minutes to paddle before the 45 minute show starts. You’ll have your mind blown by the amazing talent, and finally you’ll be back at the boat launch for 8pm!
- Check specific event dates for start time and duration!
- Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian.
- Frequent Paddler Pass: For those who purchased our Frequent Paddler Pass your discount will be automatically applied!
- Events are subject to weather and other factors out of our control. If we must cancel or delay an event we will let you know as soon as it possible.
Click Here to view our Cancellations & Rescheduling Policy
Frequent Paddler Discount Pass
Become a Frequent Paddler today and save on our huge selection of Kayaking, Canoeing & SUP Guided Tours, Lessons & Rentals! Best of all using your Frequent Paddler Discount Pass you can bring guests and book up to 4 boats using your discount!
How Much? Our 2022 Frequent Paddler Pass is Only $20 + tax!
Map & Directions
Click Here for Directions to our Humber River Paddling Center
How to Book: Click the Date to select the Date & Time that works for you. Select the event time you’d like then select which boat(s) you’d like to reserve, then follow our easy online booking process to complete your reservation.
Using a Gift Certificate or Group Deal Voucher? Enter the Voucher Number in the Promo Code box on the Checkout Page.