Welcome to our Voyageur Canoe Guided Tours page!
Perfect for beginners and experienced alike, our 1.5-Hour 11 Passenger Voyageur Canoe Guided Tours are a great way to explore the beautiful history packed Humber River as it slowly meanders through Toronto!
Our 25 ft Voyageur Canoes are super stable and can hold up to 11 of you and your family and friends! No paddling experience required for this scenic paddling adventure!
A great way to get outside and learn something new!
June 25th – October 2023
Fun for all levels!
Toronto’s Humber River!
How to Book
Find the date & time that works for you on our Voyageur Canoe Guided Tours Events Calendar at the bottom of the page, then follow our easy online bookings steps to complete your reservation. Click Here to jump to our Events Calendar.
Holiday & Long Weekend Pricing is Weekend Price***
- 1.5-Hour Guided Voyageur Canoe Paddle
- Paddle(s), PFD(s) (Lifejackets), 1 Space Per booking in one of our Voyageur Canoes
- Our experienced Instructors to help you every step of the way!
What to Bring
- Dress for the weather!
- Wear footwear you don’t mind possibly getting Wet & Muddy.
- Sunscreen, Sunglasses & Hats, are all recommended for sunny days!
- Change of clothes (required for all paddlers in May & October).
- Government Issued Photo ID.
How It Works
We meet up at our Humber Location right here in Toronto where we’ll get everyone checked in then set you up with a Paddle & Lifejacket before embarking on our Historic Paddle! Once we’ve got everyone into the canoe our Guides located at the back of the Canoe steering will take you on a scenic paddle of Toronto’s beautiful Humber River showing you the best spots and going through some of the amazing history of the river.
- We Start & Finish this event at our Humber Location, so no need for a shuttle!
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes early for Check-In to ensure you get out on time.
- Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian.
- Check your order confirmation for your specific event Dates & Start Time.
- Events are subject to weather and other factors out of our control. If we must cancel or delay an event we will let you know as soon as possible.
Click Here to view our Cancellations & Rescheduling Policy
Frequent Paddler Discount Pass
Become a Frequent Paddler today and save on our huge selection of Kayaking, Canoeing & SUP Guided Tours, Lessons & Events! Best of all, by using your Frequent Paddler Discount Pass you can bring guests and book up to 4 boats using your discount!
How Much? Our 2023 Frequent Paddler Pass is Only $20+tax!
Map & Directions
Click Here for Directions to our Humber River Paddling Centre
How to Book: Select the Date & Time that work for you, select the number of tickets/spots you require, then follow our easy online booking process to complete your reservation.
Using a Gift Certificate or Group Deal Voucher? Enter the Voucher Number in the Promo Code box on the Checkout Page.