Watch water themed movies right from your boat with our Movies On The River shows!
We’re excited to bring back our Movies On The River experience for another year!
Join us on Toronto’s Humber River and enjoy appropriate classics like Jurassic Park, Lake Placid, Jaws, Deep Blue Sea, Anaconda and more right from your boat and surrounded by the Humber River’s scenic plants, water and wildlife!
We’ll be offering Kayak, Canoe and SUP Rentals from our Humber River Paddling center. Once you launch you’ll have 30 minutes to explore a bit before the movie starts at our 80” Screen located only 5 minutes from our launch location.
WHEN: July – October 2021
DIFFICULTY: Beginner, but fun for all levels!
EVENT DURATION: 2 hours+, event end times will vary due to the length of the feature.
WHERE: Humber River Toronto, Canada!
How to Book
Select the “Book Now” button above, select the date that you prefer then follow our simple online booking steps to complete your reservation.
Frequent Paddler Pass Discount – 25%
- PFD(s) “Lifejackets”
- Glow Stick
- Comedy show right on the river!
- Our experienced staff to help you every step of the way!
Note: There will be drinks and snacks available for purchase at our TA Booth upon check in.
“BYOBoat+Equipment” Option : Comedy Show ONLY. Be sure to bring your own Boat+Equipment!
What to Bring
- Dress for the weather!
- Dress for the weather!
- Something to secure your Shades so they don’t fall in and sink!
- Sunscreen, Sunglasses & Hats, are all recommended for sunny days!
- Blanket to keep you cozy during the show
- Snacks & Drinks – Non Alcoholic 😉
- Don’t forget your Cameras!
“BYOBoat+Equipment” Option : Be sure to bring your own Boat+Equipment!
How It Works
Located on Toronto’s beautiful Humber River our Movies On The River event starts at our Humber Paddling center which is only a 5-Minute walk from Old Mill TTC Station! Upon arrival we’ll get you signed in and set you up with your boat and equipment before you embark on your scenic paddle of the meandering Humber River to the Show located right on the river! You’ll have 30 minutes to explore a bit before the movie starts at our 80” Screen located only 5 minutes from our launch location. Please note, event end times are approximate, as movie lengths vary.
- Check specific event dates for start time and duration!
- Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian.
- Frequent Paddler Pass: For those who purchased our Frequent Paddler Pass your discount will be automatically applied!
- Events are subject to weather and other factors out of our control. If we must cancel or delay an event we will let you know as soon as it possible.
Click Here to view our Cancellations & Rescheduling Policy
Frequent Paddler Discount Pass
Become a Frequent Paddler today and save on our huge selection of Kayaking, Canoeing & SUP Guided Tours, Lessons & Rentals! Best of all using your Frequent Paddler Discount Pass you can bring guests and book up to 4 boats using your discount!
How Much? Our 2022 Frequent Paddler Pass is Only $20 + tax!
Map & Directions
Click Here for Directions to our Humber River Paddling Center
How to Book: Click the Date to select the Date & Time that works for you. Select the event time you’d like then select which boat(s) you’d like to reserve, then follow our easy online booking process to complete your reservation.
Using a Gift Certificate or Group Deal Voucher? Enter the Voucher Number in the Promo Code box on the Checkout Page.