Welcome to our Humber River Kayak, Canoe & Paddleboard Rentals Page!
Paddling Toronto’s calm & meandering Humber River is the perfect way to get outside and try something new!
The scenic Humber River is one of Toronto’s hidden gems! Home to a huge variety of wildlife, including Beaver, Blue Heron, Deer and much more! You’ll feel like you’ve left the city behind!
Perfect for paddlers of all levels & only a 5-Minute walk from Old Mill TTC Station!
May – October 2023
Fun for all levels!
Toronto’s Humber River
Full Time Students Save 25%!
Use Promo Code “STUDENT25” on the Check-Out Page! Must present valid Student ID at event Check-In.
How to Book
Find the date & time that works for you on our Events Calendar at the bottom of the page. Then follow our easy online bookings steps to complete your reservation. Click Here to jump to our Events Calendar.
Pricing & Capacity
Are you a Full Time Student?
Post Secondary Students Save 25%! Use Promo Code “STUDENT25” on the Check-Out Page.
Note: Must present Valid Student Photo ID at event Check-In
2-Hour Humber River Kayak, Canoe & Paddleboard Rentals
- Boat(s), Paddle(s), PFD “Lifejacket”, Coast Guard Safety Kit.
- Brief orientation for first timers.
- Our friendly staff to help you launch your boat(s) and/or board(s).
- Leash (For Paddle Board Rentals Only).
To book our 2-Hour Beginner’s Lesson & Guided Tour Click Here
What to Bring
- Dress for the weather!
- Wear footwear you don’t mind getting wet & muddy.
- Sunscreen, sunglasses & hats, are all recommended for sunny days!
- A water bottle.
- Change of clothes (required for all paddlers in May & October).
- Government Issued Photo ID.
How It Works
2 Hour Humber River Kayak, Canoe & Paddle Board Rentals: After Checking-In, our friendly staff will provide a brief orientation that covers safety and rules. We’ll then set you up with your Boat(s) / Board(s) and Equipment and help you launch on your calm, scenic paddle of Toronto’s Humber River!
- We Start & Finish this event at our Humber Location, so no need for a shuttle!
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes early for Check-In to ensure that you get out on time and can paddle for the full 2 hours.
- Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian.
- Check your order confirmation for your specific event Dates & Start Time.
- Events are subject to weather and other factors out of our control. If we must cancel or delay an event we will let you know as soon as possible.
Click Here to view our Cancellations & Rescheduling Policy
Frequent Paddler Discount Pass
Become a Frequent Paddler today and save on our huge selection of Kayaking, Canoeing & SUP Guided Tours, Lessons & Events! Best of all, by using your Frequent Paddler Discount Pass you can bring guests and book up to 4 boats using your discount!
How Much? Our 2023 Frequent Paddler Pass is Only $20+tax!
Map & Directions
Click Here for Directions to our Humber River Paddling Centre
How to Book: Click the Date to select the Date & Time that works for you. Select the event time you’d like then select which boat(s) you’d like to reserve, then follow our easy online booking process to complete your reservation.
Using a Gift Certificate? Enter the Gift Certificate Code in the Gift Card box on the Checkout Page.