Savour The Beauty of Canada! Take a FREE* ride along the Humber River courtesy of NUTELLA.
Free* Canoe Rentals Paddling Toronto’s calm & meandering Humber River is the perfect way to get outside and savour the beauty of Toronto!
The scenic Humber River is one of Toronto’s hidden gems! Home to a huge variety of wildlife, including Beaver, Blue Heron, Deer and more! You’ll feel like you’ve left the city behind!
Perfect for paddlers of all levels & only a 5-Minute walk from Old Mill TTC Station!
*While Supplies Last! Limited Spots Available
June 17, 2023
Fun for all levels!
Toronto’s Humber River
Pricing & Capacity
FREE* June 17th Rentals brought to you by NUTELLA!
Single Kayak – Max Capacity: 1 Adult or One Child (8 years+), Max weight: 155 Kg/340 Lbs
Tandem Kayak – Max Capacity: 2 Adults or 1 Adult & 1 Child or Dog, Max weight: 227 Kg/500 Lbs
Regular Canoe – Max Capacity: 2 Adults + 1 Child or Dog, Max weight: 273 Kg/600 Lbs
Large Canoe – Max Capacity: 3 Adults or 2 Adults + 3 Small Children , Max weight: 364 Kg/800 Lbs
Stand Up Paddleboard – Max Capacity: 1 Adult + 1 Small Child or Dog , Max weight: 118 Kg/260 Lbs
2-Hour Humber River Kayak, Canoe & Paddleboard Rentals
- Boat(s), Paddle(s), PFD “Lifejacket”, Coast Guard Safety Kit.
- Brief orientation for first timers.
- Our friendly staff to help you launch your boat(s) and/or board(s).
- Leash (For Paddle Board Rentals Only).
What to Bring
- Dress for the weather!
- Wear footwear you don’t mind getting wet & muddy.
- Sunscreen, sunglasses & hats, are all recommended for sunny days!
- A water bottle.
- Government Issued Photo ID.
How It Works
2 Hour Humber River Kayak, Canoe & Paddle Board Rentals: After Checking-In, our friendly staff will provide a brief orientation that covers safety and rules. We’ll then set you up with your Boat(s) / Board(s) and Equipment and help you launch on your calm, scenic paddle of Toronto’s Humber River!
- We Start & Finish this event at our Humber Location, so no need for a shuttle!
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes early for Check-In to ensure that you get out on time and can paddle for the full 2 hours.
- Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian.
- Check your order confirmation for your specific event Dates & Start Time.
- Events are subject to weather and other factors out of our control. If we must cancel or delay an event we will let you know as soon as possible.
- A Liability Waiver is required to be signed by all parties in order to participate in this event.
Click Here to view our Cancellations & Rescheduling Policy
Map & Directions
Click Here for Directions to our Humber River Paddling Centre
June 17th Events
How to Book: Click the Timeslot that works for you, then select which boat(s) you’d like to reserve and follow our easy online booking process to complete your reservation.
*While supplies lasts! Limited spots available!